- CURES Investigator Dr. Shawn McElmurry to lead independent team looking at the Legionella cases in Flint water crisis
- Dr. Douglas Ruden featured in "Researchers investigating how lead exposure could affect DNA "
- CURES Seminar Series 2015 - 2016 Schedule
Center for Urban Responses to Environmental Stressors (CURES) P30 ES020957
2015-2016 Seminar Series
- Wayne State dedicates new $93 million biosciences center aimed at eliminating health disparities in Detroit
Wayne State University — Detroit’s public, urban research university — is celebrating the opening of the...
- Wayne State researchers discover evidence that lead exposure in mothers can affect future generations
DETROIT – A team of researchers at Wayne State University have discovered that mothers with high levels of lead in their...
- Karmanos researchers collaborate with CURES to study environmental links to disease development